Here is a great recipe that I made last night for my husband and I. I took and half the original recipe since it’s just the two of us. I will add the original amounts of the ingredients in parenthesis if you are wanting to make this for more than a few people or just love leftovers. We love this recipe because it is easy, healthy, and just its overall great taste! Plus it makes just enough for dinner and lunch the next day. Which we are always looking for recipes that will taste great heated up the next day at lunch. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Chicken & Asparagus Penne
Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: 3 to 6
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast (1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast)
- 2 & half cups of Penne or Bow Ties (12 oz box of Penne or Bow Ties)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil (1/4 a cup of Olive Oil)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1 bundle of Steamed Asparagus (1 lb of Steamed Asparagus)
- McCormick Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Cook all ingredients according to their directions. -As you are cooking the chicken add the Lemon Pepper Seasoning to taste.
- Add all the ingredients into a 1.5 quart pan (original recipe used a 9×13 pan)
- Mix the ingredients together with the olive oil.
- Top with cheese and broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden.