Here is one of my hubby and I’s new favorite recipes. My mom made these for us a few weeks ago and we loved them so much, that we couldn’t wait to make them for ourselves. Besides how great tasting these sliders are, they are easy and take under 30 minutes to make. This is great for my hubby and I at the moment since after work I usually only have 30 minutes or so before I have to leave for play practice. So if you are looking for a great tasting meal, that won’t take long to make, I highly recommend giving these ham and cheese sliders a try.
Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham and Cheese Sliders
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4-6 people (2-3 sliders per person)
- 3/4 Cup of Melted Butter (a stick and a half)
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Poppy Seeds
- 2 Tsp of Dried Minced Onions
- Or 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder & 1 Tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Package of Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 9oz of Thin Sliced Deli Ham
- 8oz of Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350.
2. Grease a 9×13 pan.
3. Combined all ingredients.
4. Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half (if needed)
5. Place the roll bottoms in the pan.
6. Layer the ham on top of the roll bottoms.
7. Then layer the Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
8. Place the roll tops on top of the Swiss chess layer.
9. Brush or pour the mixture evenly on top of all of the rolls.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
11. Separate, serve, and enjoy!