Here is a great recipe that I thought I’d share with you. I love how easy and quick it is to make this great tasting meal is.
PREP: 10 minutes TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes MAKES: 6 Servings, 1 Cup Each
- 1lb of Ground Beef
- 2 1/2 Cups of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp of Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Package of Velveeta Shells & Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Chopped Tomatoes (optional)
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Green Onions (optional)
4. Once mixture is boiling again, reduce heat to medium-low and cover.
5. Let mixture simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
6. Once the 10 minutes are up, STIR in the Cheese Sauce and sour cream until it is well blended. (Optional: Add in tomatoes and onions also at this point and mix well.)
Once finished, serve up this quick and easy meal with your favorite veggie and enjoy!