Sugar Cookie Icing
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of softened butter
- 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4-1/3 Cup of Milk
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the sugar and vanilla until mixture is crumbly.
- Gradually add the milk into the mixture until the frosting reaches desired consistency. (I usually don’t add more than 1/3 a cup, so that my icing doesn’t get to runny)
- Next add food coloring into the icing, if desired, to add color.
- Ice your cookies and enjoy!