Its been awhile since I’ve shared a recipe with all of you, so I thought I’d share my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. I love this recipe, its easy and makes a couple dozen of these delicious treats. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
PREP: 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes MAKES: 5 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup (aka 2 sticks) of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (I love to use either semi-sweet or dark chocolate ones)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375.
2. Combined the flour, baking soda, and salt into a mixing bowl.
3. Then beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in your mixer until your mixture has a creamy texture to it. While you are mixing these ingredients together, add the two large eggs in one at a time.
4. Next gradually add in the flour mixture into your mixer and let it mix until it has a smooth texture.
5. Finally add in your chocolate chips of choice into your mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Once you have mixed everything together, lightly grease your cookie sheet and place about a tablespoon ball amount of cookie dough on the pan to be baked.
7. Place your cookies in the oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
8. Once they are done cooking, let them cool while you are cooking the rest of your cookies.
9. Serve and enjoy these yummy treats!
I love these cookies so much. They are easy to make and taste o so good. I specially like to make them when I have to bring something to an event since, past tasting great, they make a lot and are fairly cheap to make since you probably have everything, minus the chocolate chips, in your pantry already.