Here’s a recipe that I just had to share with you. I made these this past week for dinner and the have quickly become one of my hubby and I’s favorites! Just the other night he asked if we could make these and have them for our lunches everyday. (I quickly said no, we don’t want to get tried of them.) So its safe to say that we’ll be adding this recipe into our meal rotation!
Delicious Pita Pockets
PREP: 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes MAKES: 4-6 Pita Bread Halves
- 2 cans (5oz each) of tuna (drain and flake it)
- 1/2 a cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 medium to large apple
- 1/2 a cup of chunked cheese (I like to use sharp cheddar)
- 1/2 a cup of dried cranberries
- 4-6 pita bread halves
- 1/3 cup of Mayo (I’m not a Mayo person, so I used the Mayo with Olive Oil and you can’t even taste it at all.)
1. Add all your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
2. Stuff your pita’s with the mixture.
3. Serve and enjoy this delicious and healthy meal!