I just want to give a big THANK YOU to Lynne over at Lynne’s Recipe Trails for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I can’t express how much I appreciate this award and just for how supportive Lynne has been with my blog. She always leaves the nicest comments on my blog post. So make sure to click over to her blog, Lynne’s Recipe Trails, and check out all of her great recipes.
•Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog
•List the rules.
•Display the award on your post of the award.
•List seven facts about yourself.
•Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I have one younger brother! He is 1 year 10 months, and 4 days younger than me. (He use to make a big deal when we were young if I’d say we were 2 years apart, so I had to learn how far apart we really were.) 😉
- I’ve been involved in live theatre since I was 6. My first production was The Wind and the Willows; I was a weasel.
- I can play the flute!
- For my college graduation present, my parents gave me the drill set I had asked for. (I believe that every girl should own power tools.)
- If I could, I’d live in shorts, sweats, and t-shirts!
- I love the 4th of July! I love getting to spend time with my family and friends watching/ shooting off fireworks!
- I love playing croquet.
Again thank you so much to Lynne and make sure to check out her and the other three nominees blogs.