My hubby and I are lately have been working on increasing our veggie intake and when I saw this recipe on some random tv show I knew I had to share it! I hope you’ll enjoy this simple and easy recipe as much as we do!
- 1 Large Head of Broccoli
- 1 Medium Lemon or 2 to 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Cilantro
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
1. First start by cutting the stems off of the broccoli.
2. Next put the broccoli heads in a deep skillet, add 1/2 cup of water, and cover.
3. Heat the broccoli on high for 3 minutes. Then reduce the heat to medium and cook for another three minutes. Make sure to keep the lid on this whole time.
4. Then remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for 2 more minutes.
5. While the broccoli is cooking, add all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Once the dressing and broccoli is done, mix them together and presto, you have a healthy and delicious veggie side dish!